Notifying Delivery Service Providers
Instructions for Delivery Service Providers:
- Notify them of the location of your DeliverySafe product.
- Tell them to deliver inside your DeliverySafe product.
An example of instructions:
“Place delivery inside the DeliverySafe located on the [porch/driveway/etc].
Open the lid/door and place delivery inside.
Close the lid/door.”
Common delivery services:
Create a personal My Choice account by clicking here.
- Under UPS My Choice for Home, click “Set My Preferences”.
- Navigate to Delivery Options > Driver Instructions > Provide Location and Instructions.
Create a personal account with FedEx Delivery Manager by clicking here.
- Upon completion of the setup & validation process, update the Delivery Instructions by clicking "edit" within the "Delivery Address(es) section of the FedEx Delivery Manager page.
- There is a location dropdown & section titled "Help find your address" where you can enter your DeliverySafe instructions. Note: There is a 35 Character Limit.
Create a personal shopping account by clicking here. Within Your Account, select/update the following under Ordering and Shopping Preferences:
- Go to Your Addresses to find the address you'd like to update.
- Select Edit for the address you'd like to update.
- Go to Add Delivery Instructions where you can note the utilization of your DeliverySafe product, its placement location at your home, and how to access the unit.
- Re-designate the DeliverySafe location for your home - front porch, back door, side porch, etc...
- Finalize by selecting Save Changes.
Sign up for USPS Informed Delivery by clicking here. Upon completion of setup, go to "Settings" and sign up for package alerts to text or email. For future packages, if a package qualifies for the USPS Delivery Instructions™ service, you can tell USPS where to leave a package at your address, send it to a different address, or send it to your Post Office.
Click Change Delivery Instructions on the tracking results page to leave your request. If you do not see the Change Delivery Instructions link, your package is not eligible for the Delivery Instructions service.
The Watchguard for Your Deliveries
Follow us for important news and trends around online shopping and package delivery.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.